Forums » Ideas » I am indian turker since 2012 and completed 7800 hits as on date with accuracy 96%.How i can get master qualification?

Masters qualification is given randomly (I think). I read lot’s of blog posts that masters qualification given for turkers, those did less than 100 HIT’s. But MTurk team never reveal the truth behind awarding of masters qualification ever. Keep working with quality, And try to keep approval rate always 99.0% +. They may consider you for masters list soon. I will pray for you.

Sign in/Register to reply to this post.

As per my knowledge, high approval rate, low abandoned rate with wide range of Requesters/HITs can help us to get Masters. Try to improve your stats, 7800 HITs and 96% approval rate in 2 years are pretty low.

As per my knowledge, high approval rate, low abandoned rate with wide range of Requesters/HITs can help us to get Masters. Try to improve your stats, 7800 HITs and 96% approval rate in 2 years are pretty low.

It may be… but usually they give masters without viewing dashboard… I think they gave that by analyzing the work quality (may be taking comments from quality requesters)